Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Attention All: Prayer Needed!




My Family and Friends,
I am homesick and downtrodden. The need is so great to rescue these children and I am overwhelmed by sadness. Pray for me that my strength my be strengthened and sound, my heart heart to push on, and my soul to weep and be healed.


I just had my adoption day and I have been moved to share some precious gifts, some insight into my past, that the Lord has blessed me with. And yet, for a reason I not yet know, I can not write. My heart is not ready to speak and my hands are held still. I must rely on God's timing and guidance in this matter.


Pray that I continue to hold on and push through this time of testing. I am working on some research at the moment for Paul's book and I have had such a hard time finding the answers I need. I am frustrated beyond compare. Satan is alive and well and working hard. PRAY PRAY PRAY...

No comments: